– A mighty good morninâ€™ to you, prime-minister!
– Hello. My name is JosÃ©. Who are you?
– Itâ€™s Dubya, your friendly ruler of the free world!
– Oh… nice talk to you, Mr. President.
– Well, â€˜round here we got ourselves into one hell of a mess, and I was expecting you Europeans could bail us out…
– Yes. E-mail out. I have computer. Portuguese computer. With mail.
– No. The Federal Reserve is so dry I’m spitting cotton. Weâ€™d be mighty grateful if you could spare us some change…
– Change? Oh, yes: my government has many change, and future, and progress. Thank you.
– Listen: sure you understand English?
– Of course I understand. Me master in Technical English! But no need change.
– You ainâ€™t being very polite, ya know? After all we did for you guys, when you had those commies there…
– Come here? You want come here? Porreiro, pÃ¡! You visit me, me in all the newspapers!
– Oh, momma. Maybe Iâ€™ll have more luck with the Albanian guy.