Nesta entrada gostava de partilhar convosco a forma como eu fiquei a saber do fogo existente na Casa Branca.O aparentemente bastante inofensivo fogo que aconteceu na Casa Branca foi testemunhado na primeira pessoa pelo jornalista camara da NBC, Jim Long que aliás agora mesmo resumiu via utterz e twitter o seu louco dia de trabalho na casa branca.
Podemos seguir os acontecimentos de hoje na Casa Branca através do twitter do Jim:
- so we’re doing our live shot from special location at White House tonight
- John Yang will be live for Nightly News with Brian Williams from my camera tonight. He’ll be reporting on the fire that happened here today
- nap short lived. now pre setting south lawn Marine One arrival
- starting to fade. 5am call from work, adrenaline of fire story, are now taking toll. time for briefing room nap. niters!
- feeding in video of POTUS/VPOTUS thanking firefighters now
- nailed it!!
- trouble is i dont know which way hes coming. cant blow this shot
- POTUS will come out to thank firefighters
- warming my toes at our transmission rack at the briefing room
- ha watching mi vid on msnbc!
- [utterz] http://tinyurl.com/yswl9z
- yuck! i smell plastic burning now
- apparently Bush and Cheney were in the situation room when fire broke out
- ok its cold out here!
- White House dep. press sec’y Scott Stanzel briefing on fire
- so i have NO idea if im on air or not im just zooming and panning LOL. water pouring out of old Executive office bldg
- smoke turning white so fire probly knocked down
- thick smoke coming out of White House Old exec. office building
- fire may have started in 2nd floor electrical closet
- holy crap fire in old exec office building of white house!!
(em inglês: I will rewrite the article here in english for Jim:On this article i would like to share with you the way i new about the white house fire and the way i followed it.The fire on White House, that apparently had no major consequences was seen directly and in first person by Jim Long, NBC camera men reporter that just now resumed via utterz and twitter his crazy work day at the white house.We can follow the events in Jim’s twitter.)